1) Information We Collect
We collect information about you when you use our Services. The types of information we collect depends on the services and the features you use on the Services. Please note that we need certain types of information to provide the Services to you. If you do not provide us with such information, or if you ask us to delete that information, you may no longer be able to access or use certain Services.
- Information You Provide Directly to Us
We may collect information that you provide directly to us when you interact with the Services, such as by downloading and using our app, registering for an account, participating in games or Contests (as defined in our Terms of Service), posting messages, taking advantage of promotions, making purchases through the Services, responding to surveys, or subscribing to newsletters or other mailing lists.
The information we collect from you may include, but is not limited to, your name, Apple ID or Google ID, contact information (such as email address and phone number), financial information (such as payment information), and commercial information (such as records of your purchases and transactions).
- Information We Collect Automatically
Device/Usage Information. When you use the Services, we may automatically record certain information that your device sends whenever you visit any website and use certain apps. This information includes, but is not limited to (a) browser type; (b) ISP or operating system; (c) domain name; (d) access time; (e) referring or exit pages; (f) page views; (g) IP address; (h) unique device identifiers (e.g. IDFA or Android ID); and (i) the type of device that you use. We may also track when and how frequently you access or use the Services, including how you engage with or navigate our website or mobile application. We may use this information (including the information collected by our third-party service providers) for analytics (including to determine which portions of the Services are used most frequently and what our users like/do not like), to assist in determining relevant advertising, to evaluate the success of advertising, and as otherwise described in this Policy.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but your browser may allow you to modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. If you disable cookies, you may be prevented from taking full advantage of the Services, because the Services may not function properly. Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies, and cookie management tools available in a web browser may not affect flash cookies. As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather additional information through other methods.
Location information. We may automatically collect location information, including general location information inferred from your IP address. We use this location information to provide certain location-based services, content, and other information that may be of interest to you. We may also use location information to improve the functionality of the Services and our other products and services. To deliver content and advertising, we may share your location information with our agents, vendors, or advertisers.
- Information That We Receive From Third Parties
We may also collect information about you from third parties, such as marketing partners, social networks, identity verification services, anti-fraud services and other service providers. In addition, if you choose to log in, access or otherwise connect or contact Beast Interactive through a social networking service, we may collect your user ID and user name associated with that social networking service, as well as any information you make public using that social networking service. We may also collect information you have authorized the social networking service to share with us (such as your user ID, public profile information, email address, birthday, friends list, and pages you have “liked”).
2) How We Use Information
Beast Interactive may use information that we collect for the following business and commercial purposes:
- To provide you with the Services, including to register you for an account, process transactions, and administer Contests;
- To respond to your questions or inquiries, including to provide support and troubleshooting assistance;
- To communicate with you, including to communicate with you about your account, inquiries, our company, and related news, as well as to send you promotional emails, surveys, newsletters, or notifications;
- To manage and remember your preferences and customize the Services;
- To analyze and improve the Services or any other products and services we provide;
- To allow us to personalize content and advertising that you may see on the Services or other websites and mobile applications;
- To verify your identity;
- To comply with our legal obligations or as permitted by law;
- To protect the safety and/or integrity of our users, employees, third parties, members of the public, and/or our Services;
- To prevent, detect, and prosecute cheating, fraud, illegal activity, or violations of the Terms of Services or Contest Rules;
- To administer and troubleshoot the Services; and
We may combine information that we collect from you through the Services with information that we obtain from affiliated and nonaffiliated third parties, and information derived from any other products or Services we provide.
Beast Interactive may aggregate and/or de-identify information that we collect, after which Beast Interactive cannot use it to personally identify an individual user. We may use de-identified and/or aggregated data for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes, and may also share such data with any third parties, including our business partners, affiliates, and others.
3) How We Disclose Information
We may share your information in the following situations:
- Beast Interactive Affiliates, Subsidiaries, and Partners. We may share information with our affiliates, subsidiaries, and partners.
- Service Providers. We may share information with vendors that perform services on our behalf, including billing and payment processing, marketing, advertising, data analysis and insight, research, technical support and customer service, data storage, security, fraud prevention, and legal services.
- Other Users. When you share information or otherwise interact in any public areas of the Services with other users, such information may be viewed by others and may be publicly distributed outside the Services. If you interact with other users or share information about your activities on the Services with a social medial service, your contacts and others on the social media service may see your name, profile, pictures and descriptions of your activities. Beast Interactive does not control the use or sharing of information on those social media services.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Beast Interactive’s assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Otherwise with Your Consent or at Your Direction. In addition to the sharing described in this Policy, we may share information about you with third parties whenever you consent to or direct such sharing.
4) Third Party Advertising and Analytics
We may use third-party web analytics services on the Services, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers use the sort of technology described in the “Information we collect automatically” section above to help us analyze how users use the Services, including by noting the third-party website from which you arrive. The information collected by the technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the Service. We may also use Google Analytics for certain purposes related to advertising, as described in the following section. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
- Third Party Advertising
If you are interested in more information about tailored browser advertising and how you can generally control cookies from being put on your computer to deliver tailored marketing, you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative's (“NAI”) Consumer Opt-Out Link and/or the Digital Advertising Alliance's (“DAA”) Consumer Opt-Out Link to opt-out of receiving tailored advertising from companies that participate in those programs. To opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising or customize Google Display Network ads, you can visit the Google Ads Settings page. Please note that to the extent advertising technology is integrated into the Services, you may still receive advertising content even if you opt out of tailored advertising. In that case, the advertising content will just not be tailored to your interests. Also, we do not control any of the above opt-out links and are not responsible for any choices you make using these mechanisms or the continued availability or accuracy of these mechanisms. If your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you visit this opt-out page, or you subsequently erase your cookies, use a different computer or change web browsers, your NAI or DAA opt-out may no longer be effective. Additional information is available on NAI's and DAA's websites, accessible by the above links.
When using a mobile application you may also receive tailored in-application advertising content. Each operating system--iOS for Apple devices, Android for Android devices, and Windows for Microsoft devices--provides its own instructions on how to prevent the delivery of tailored in-application marketing content. You may review the support materials and/or the privacy settings for the respective operating systems in order to opt-out of tailored in-application advertising. For any other devices and/or operating systems, please visit the privacy settings for the applicable device or contact the applicable platform operator.
- Do not track signals and similar mechanisms
We do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working on Do Not Track standards, implementations, and solutions.
5) Your Choices
You have certain options with respect to your information, such as:
- Marketing Emails: To opt out of marketing e-mail communications, you may click the “unsubscribe” link in the marketing e-mails.
- Marketing Text Messages: To opt out of marketing text messages, you must reply STOP to the text message. You agree that texting “STOP” in response to our text message is the only reasonable method of opting out. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than “STOP” or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
Please note, however, that certain information may be exempt from such requests in some circumstances, which may include needing to continue processing your information to comply with a legal obligation. We may request that you provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity before responding to your request.
6) Information Security
We implement security measures to protect your information. It is important that you protect and maintain the security of your account credentials and you need to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account. Please understand that no data transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7) Retention of Your Information
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements). The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws.
8) Children’s Privacy
The Services are not intended for minors and children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information (as that term is defined in the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)) from such minors and children. If we discover that an individual under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete the personal information to the extent required by COPPA.
9) International Users and Consent to Transfer
Our computer systems are based in the United States, so your information will be processed by us in the United States. By using the Services, you understand and agree to the transfer of all such information to the United States, which may not offer a level of protection equivalent to that required in the EU or certain other countries.
10) Links to Third Party Websites and Services
We may provide links to third-party applications, services or websites from the Services (including advertising that may link to a third party). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites. If you have any questions about how these other websites use your information, you should review their policies and contact them directly. We are not responsible for the actions of third parties.
11) California Residents
- Summary of Information We Collect
If you are a California resident, California law requires us to provide you with some additional information regarding how we collect, use, and share your “personal information” (as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)).
If you are a California resident, the CCPA may permit you to request that we:
- Provide you with the categories of personal information we have collected or disclosed about you in the last twelve months; the categories of sources of such information; the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information; and the categories of third parties with whom we shared personal information.
- Provide you with access to and/or a copy of certain personal information we hold about you.
- Delete certain personal information we have about you.
You may have the right to receive information about the financial incentives that we offer to you for your personal information (if any). You also have the right not to be discriminated against (as provided for in applicable law) for exercising your rights. Please note that certain information may be exempt from such requests under California law. For example, we may need certain information to provide services to you or for compliance with applicable law. If you ask us to delete certain information, you may no longer be able to access or use some of our services.
You can delete your account at any time via your account settings. You can also exercise your rights by sending an email to us as email@example.com. You will need to provide additional information to verify your identity before we fulfill your request. You can also designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. You can also designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. To do so, you must provide us with written authorization for the agent to act on your behalf. You will still need to verify your identity directly with us.
Shine the Light Disclosure
The California “Shine the Light” law gives California residents the right under certain circumstances to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information (as defined in the Shine the Light law) with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not share your personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
12) Information for Nevada Residents
Under Nevada law, certain Nevada consumers may opt out of the sale of “personally identifiable information” for monetary consideration to a person for that person to license or sell such information to additional persons. “Personally identifiable information” includes first and last name, address, email address, phone number, Social Security Number, or an identifier that allows a specific person to be contacted either physically or online.
We do not engage in such activity; however, if you are a Nevada resident who has purchased or leased goods or services from us, you may submit a request to opt out of any potential future sales under Nevada law by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity and the authenticity of the request. Once verified, we will maintain your request in the event our practices change.
14) Contacting Us
Beast Interactive, LLC
PO BOX 140396
6120 Swiss Ave, Dallas, TX 75214